We have a selections of 35 qt coolers available with very slight QC issues. They work and seal fine, but they are not presentable for retail use. But no matter what it looks like, it's still a fully functional Canyon Cooler.
Get the number one rated ice chest by 4 Wheeler Magazine, save some cash, and we even throw in free shipping.
All sales are final and covered under our lifetime 'functional' warranty.
Smart design and impressive ice retention make the 35 a must-have for your next excursion outdoors. 100% recessed latches, drains, and handles make for easy no-snag packing. Solid wall construction and burly design standards keeps your ice chest working for a lifetime.
- IGBC Grizzly Resistant Bear Certification #3769
- Portable and easily carried fully loaded by one person
- Small to medium footprint
- Very popular with FJ Cruisers, JK Jeeps, Polaris Razors and other 4-wheelers
- Ideal for stand-up paddleboard fishing
- Casting platform for smaller/medium sized boats
- Perfect all-purpose cooler, only 2 quarts smaller than our competitor’s ’45 Series’ cooler
- Family drink cooler, tailgating, overnight camping
- Holds 2 liter bottles upright
Features: Compare to Yeti Coolers
- Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Recessed cam latches
- Weight: 21.5 lbs.
- Integrated bullet proof, marine grade hinge
- Locking lid
- No-Lose drain plug
- Ice Retention: 6 to 18 days
- Rubber non-skid feet on all colors
- Brutally Tough PE RotoMolded cooler shell
- Capacity: 35 Quarts
- Ideal Can Capacity: 26 cans + Ice
- Max Can Capacity: 36 cans
- HuntX pressure injected foam, (the foam is made in the USA)
- Front Wall: 2.65" thick
- Back Wall: 2.75 " thick
- Side Walls: up to 2.75" thick
- Lid: 3.0” thick
|View Cooler Sizing Chart|