Whether it’s a day trip into the field, or a multi-day hunting expedition, there is an Outfitter Series Canyon Cooler to fit your need. Designed for long-lasting ice retention and a snug fit in whatever your mode of transportation, an Outfitter Series cooler will take you wherever the road may lead. One-piece, rotomolded construction provides extreme toughness and durability. Constructed of food-grade, UV resistant kayak plastic, the award winning, streamlined design is both thoughtful and protective. Everything is 100% recessed and squared-off for tighter fit and truck friendly skid plates make for an easy load and unload. EZCAM latches (urethane construction for excellent sun resistance) do not stick out, No-Lose drain plugs are recessed, and the durable rope handle is totally out of the way. Packs like a tool box, fits like a glove. Outstanding and unheard of Lifetime Warranty protects your investment for life, your Canyon Cooler will be the last cooler you’ll ever need. All Outfitter Series coolers come standard with tie-down points and are IGBC Bear Resistant (certification #3769) - strap it down and leave your truck in the wilderness with peace of mind. Grab a basket, or two, for easy organization, slip a bottle opener into the tie-down point for convenience, lock it to your truck bed or boat for security, or snap a custom seat cushion on for late nights around the campfire. With an Outfitter Series cooler by Canyon Coolers, you can literally take the road less traveled.
- Extended family vacation or camping trip
- Big game hunting
- Base Camp food storage
- Deep sea fishing
- Large parties/events
Features: Compare to YETI
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ice Retention: 7 to 20 days
- Weight: 40.5 lbs.
- Rubber non-skid feet on all white coolers
- Truck-friendly skid plates on all other colors
- 100% recessed cam latches (3)
- Integrated, marine grade hinge
- Solid neoprene gasket around the lockable lid - single cable lock can lock the cooler and lid to your truck
- No-Lose drain plug
- Brutally Tough PE RotoMolded polyethylene plastic cooler shell can nest our 50qt cooler inside for easy storage
- Inner and outer shells are non-staining and non-odor absorbing
- Rope handles
- 126 Quarts
- Ideal Can Capacity: 81 + Ice
- Max Can Capacity: 98
- Huntsman High Density PU foam,
- Front Wall: 2.1" thick
- Back Wall: 1.75 " thick
- Side Walls: 1.80” - 2.75" thick
- Lid: 2.25” thick
- Floor: 1.5” - 2” thick
|View Cooler Sizing Chart|
Tyleron 4/4/2014I just got back from Texas and my new coolers worked great...an 85 and a 125. It got up to 100 degrees on the 14 hour drive, one way, and stayed that way all weekend. The 85 kept our beer cold for 5 days and the 125 Outfitter kept our meat cold with one bag of ice on the return trip.
You may be getting a few calls from Josh and Craig in Texas. They were definitely impressed with my coolers.