Whether it’s a day trip into the field, or a multi-day hunting expedition, there is an Outfitter Series Canyon Cooler to fit your need. Designed for long-lasting ice retention and a snug fit in whatever your mode of transportation, an Outfitter Series cooler will take you wherever the road may lead. One-piece, rotomolded construction provides extreme toughness and durability. Constructed of food-grade, UV resistant kayak plastic, the award winning, streamlined design is both thoughtful and protective. Everything is 100% recessed and squared-off for tighter fit and truck friendly skid plates make for an easy load and unload. EZCAM latches (urethane construction for excellent sun resistance) do not stick out, No-Lose drain plugs are recessed, and the durable rope handle is totally out of the way. Packs like a tool box, fits like a glove. Outstanding and unheard of Lifetime Warranty protects your investment for life, your Canyon Cooler will be the last cooler you’ll ever need. All Outfitter Series coolers come standard with tie-down points and are IGBC Bear Resistant (certification #3769) - strap it down and leave your truck in the wilderness with peace of mind. Grab a basket, or two, for easy organization, slip a bottle opener into the tie-down point for convenience, lock it to your truck bed or boat for security, or snap a custom seat cushion on for late nights around the campfire. With an Outfitter Series cooler by Canyon Coolers, you can literally take the road less traveled.
- Ice Retention: 2-3 Days
- Perfect for day adventures away from base camp
- Fits great on a car seat or floor of vehicle
- Jobsite or construction lunch box
- Rated 40hr Blood/Plasma compatible with appropriate packing
Features: Compare to YETI
- 100% recessed marine grade EZCAM latch
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Integrated marine grade hinge
- Shoulder Strap: The Made in Montana shoulder strap is a soft, pliable, durable, polymer-based rubber. Resistant to sun fading, and flexible to 40 degrees below zero. The unique clenching action (wet or dry, warm or cold) of the strap won't slide off your shoulder and holds firmly to all fabrics. The 1" wide nylon webbing is molded directly into the 5/16" thick rubber shoulder pad. This makes the strap extremely strong and flexible. In fact, it's rated at a tensile strength of 868-980 lbs!
- Skid plates
- 20 Liters/22 Quarts
- Ideal Can Capacity: 16 cans + Ice
- Max Can Capacity: 20 cans
- Front Wall: 1.6" thick
- Back Wall: 1.44" thick
- Side Walls: 1.0” - 1.75"
- Lid: 1.0” to 1.375”
|View Cooler Sizing Chart|