Whether it’s a day trip into the field, or a multi-day hunting expedition, there is an Outfitter Series Canyon Cooler to fit your need. Designed for long-lasting ice retention and a snug fit in whatever your mode of transportation, an Outfitter Series cooler will take you wherever the road may lead. One-piece, rotomolded construction provides extreme toughness and durability. Constructed of food-grade, UV resistant kayak plastic, the award winning, streamlined design is both thoughtful and protective. Everything is 100% recessed and squared-off for tighter fit and truck friendly skid plates make for an easy load and unload. EZCAM latches (urethane construction for excellent sun resistance) do not stick out, No-Lose drain plugs are recessed, and the durable rope handle is totally out of the way. Packs like a tool box, fits like a glove. Outstanding and unheard of Lifetime Warranty protects your investment for life, your Canyon Cooler will be the last cooler you’ll ever need. All Outfitter Series coolers come standard with tie-down points and are IGBC Bear Resistant (certification #3769) - strap it down and leave your truck in the wilderness with peace of mind. Grab a basket, or two, for easy organization, slip a bottle opener into the tie-down point for convenience, lock it to your truck bed or boat for security, or snap a custom seat cushion on for late nights around the campfire. With an Outfitter Series cooler by Canyon Coolers, you can literally take the road less traveled.
- All-purpose cooler: hunting, fishing, tailgating, and camping.
- Easily carried by 1 person
- Great for multi-day trips
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification #3769
- Brutally Tough PE RotoMolded cooler shell
Features: Compare to YETI
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ice Retention: 5 to 14 Days
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- 100% recessed marine grade EZCAM latches
- Integrated bullet proof, marine grade hinge
- Locking lid - check out our Cable Lock - also accepts cable locks or long shackle locks, to keep hacksaws, critters, and relatives at bay.
- Tie down anchoring points for 1" cam straps - easy mounting solutions no matter how rough the road may be.
- No-Lose drain plug - screw-in, gasket assembly with a tethered center plug to allow for quick and easy drainage without removing the entire plug.
- Rubber non-skid feet on all white models. Truck friendly skid plates on all other colors.
- 35 Quart Capacity
- Ideal Can Capacity: 30 cans + Ice
- HUNTX foam is extreme pressure injected for maximum ice retention.
- Foam-poly gasket locks in the cold and keeps the heat out. Sometimes you have to open the drain plug just to break the vacuum seal.
|View Cooler Sizing Chart|
Edgaron 12/6/2016I use this cooler everyday. It stays in my truck unless it is in my boat. I used it in July for a week trip on Lake Sam Rayburn(SE Texas) while it stayed in my boat the entire time I only had to add 1 8lb bag of ice after the initial 20lbs I started with. Everyone else was buying ice at least daily. It surpasses a family members Yeti and all he could say is he didn't have the time to research coolers before he bought one.
I now use Cooler Shock instead of ice and it is supposed to keep things cold for two days, well in my Canyon Cooler they keep my drinks cold for at least week.
Granton 11/15/2016I ordered this cooler expecting it to be under the quality of a Yeti, but was really surprised after using it. I received the cooler from FedEx on a Friday afternoon, twenty minutes before leaving for a relatives softball tournament so I did not have time to prechill it. Over the weekend we kept putting warm water bottles in the cooler, as well as use some of the ice for our drinks. Even after doing everything that "Be Nice to Your Ice" tells you not to do, I still had about half of the ice left four days later! I have nothing negative to say about the product and I will definitely keep recommending this to anybody who is negotiating a high end cooler.
i-Video Wildlife on 10/11/2016The 35 Quart is my go to cooler for long day trips or overnight trips. The storage capacity will surprise you!