Whether it’s a day trip into the field, or a multi-day hunting expedition, there is an Outfitter Series Canyon Cooler to fit your need. Designed for long-lasting ice retention and a snug fit in whatever your mode of transportation, an Outfitter Series cooler will take you wherever the road may lead. One-piece, rotomolded construction provides extreme toughness and durability. Constructed of food-grade, UV resistant kayak plastic, the award winning, streamlined design is both thoughtful and protective. Everything is 100% recessed and squared-off for tighter fit and truck friendly skid plates make for an easy load and unload. EZCAM latches (urethane construction for excellent sun resistance) do not stick out, No-Lose drain plugs are recessed, and the durable rope handle is totally out of the way. Packs like a tool box, fits like a glove. Outstanding and unheard of Lifetime Warranty protects your investment for life, your Canyon Cooler will be the last cooler you’ll ever need. All Outfitter Series coolers come standard with tie-down points and are IGBC Bear Resistant (certification #3769) - strap it down and leave your truck in the wilderness with peace of mind. Grab a basket, or two, for easy organization, slip a bottle opener into the tie-down point for convenience, lock it to your truck bed or boat for security, or snap a custom seat cushion on for late nights around the campfire. With an Outfitter Series cooler by Canyon Coolers, you can literally take the road less traveled.
- All-purpose cooler: hunting, fishing, tailgating, and camping.
- Easily carried by 1 person
- Great for multi-day trips
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification #3769
- Brutally Tough PE RotoMolded cooler shell
Features: Compare to YETI
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ice Retention: 5 to 14 Days
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- 100% recessed marine grade EZCAM latches
- Integrated bullet proof, marine grade hinge
- Locking lid - check out our Cable Lock - also accepts cable locks or long shackle locks, to keep hacksaws, critters, and relatives at bay.
- Tie down anchoring points for 1" cam straps - easy mounting solutions no matter how rough the road may be.
- No-Lose drain plug - screw-in, gasket assembly with a tethered center plug to allow for quick and easy drainage without removing the entire plug.
- Rubber non-skid feet on all white models. Truck friendly skid plates on all other colors.
- 54 Quart Capacity
- Ideal Can Capacity: 46 cans + Ice
- Max Can Capacity: 56 cans
- HUNTX foam is extreme pressure injected for maximum ice retention.
- Foam-poly gasket locks in the cold and keeps the heat out. Sometimes you have to open the drain plug just to break the vacuum seal.
|View Cooler Sizing Chart|
Carlon 6/9/2016I bought the 55 Qt cooler sight unseen at the recommendations of a canoeing outfitter in Moab, UT (Tex's Riverways). I ordered the cooler from another business in Moab & they in turn took it over to Tex's after it arrived. I picked it up when I got to town.
We were on a 9-day canoe trip (Green River) with another couple (May 26 to June 9, 2016). Our plan was to use block ice (4 blocks on end) & one bag of cubed iced in the Canyon Cooler. The other couple we were travelling with used a 'normal' cooler w/ block ice & storing food in his cooler. Both coolers had wet towels draped over them throughout for evaporative cooling. We would only open my cooler when the other cooler needed ice. One day 5, we opened the Canyon Cooler for the first time. All blocks of ice seemed to be the same size as when they went in. The bag of cubed ice seemed to be barely melted. I took out some block ice for the other cooler. For two more days, I still had cubed ice. By the last day (#9), there were two blocks of ice that were smaller than a 5-lb bag of sugar.
Overall, I was really impressed with the cooler. The clasps were easy to open. It worked like a champ. I'm a satisfied customer.