Whether it’s a day trip into the field, or a multi-day hunting expedition, there is an Outfitter Series Canyon Cooler to fit your need. Designed for long-lasting ice retention and a snug fit in whatever your mode of transportation, an Outfitter Series cooler will take you wherever the road may lead. One-piece, rotomolded construction provides extreme toughness and durability. Constructed of food-grade, UV resistant kayak plastic, the award winning, streamlined design is both thoughtful and protective. Everything is 100% recessed and squared-off for tighter fit and truck friendly skid plates make for an easy load and unload. EZCAM latches (urethane construction for excellent sun resistance) do not stick out, No-Lose drain plugs are recessed, and the durable rope handle is totally out of the way. Packs like a tool box, fits like a glove. Outstanding and unheard of Lifetime Warranty protects your investment for life, your Canyon Cooler will be the last cooler you’ll ever need. All Outfitter Series coolers come standard with tie-down points and are IGBC Bear Resistant (certification #3769) - strap it down and leave your truck in the wilderness with peace of mind. Grab a basket, or two, for easy organization, slip a bottle opener into the tie-down point for convenience, lock it to your truck bed or boat for security, or snap a custom seat cushion on for late nights around the campfire. With an Outfitter Series cooler by Canyon Coolers, you can literally take the road less traveled.
- All-purpose cooler: hunting, fishing, tailgating, and camping.
- Packed full, the Outfitter 75 "could probably" be handled by one person
- Great for multi-day trips
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification #3769
- Brutally Tough PE RotoMolded cooler shell
Features: Compare to YETI
- Lifetime Warranty
- Ice Retention: 7 to 16 Days
- Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Rubber non-skid feet on all white coolers
- 100% recessed marine grade EZCAM latches
- Integrated bullet proof, marine grade hinge
- Locking lid - check out our Cable Lock - also accepts cable locks or long shackle locks, to keep hacksaws, critters, and relatives at bay.
- Tie down anchoring points for 1" cam straps - easy mounting solutions no matter how rough the road may be.
- No-Lose drain plug - screw-in, gasket assembly with a tethered center plug to allow for quick and easy drainage without removing the entire plug.
- Rubber non-skid feet on all white models. Truck friendly skid plates on all other colors.
- 74 Quarts
- Ideal Can Capacity: 55 cans + Ice
- Max Can Capacity: 64 cans
- Huntsman High Density PU foam, made in the USA
- Front Wall: 2.1" thick
- Back Wall: 1.75 " thick
- Side Walls: 1.80” – 2.75" thick
- Lid: 2.25” thick
- Floor: 1.5” - 2” thick
We also recommend
|View Cooler Sizing Chart|
calliemikeon 1/25/2015Our outfitter 75 was our refrigerator for 10 days of elk hunting followed by 12 days of deer hunting. in those 22 days we opened it several times a day but only needed to add ice between the hunts,this made life easy. The 22 days included lots of back country miles on rough roads sliding around in the truck bed and being loaded and unloaded daily. This season alone would have done in any of the coolers I've used in the past but my Canyon Cooler only needed wiped down and put away till the spring hunts start.Looks like the only reason I'll ever buy another cooler is I want an additional one of another size.Thanks Jason for a great product!