The Prospector ties down with 6 built-in tie down areas, accomodating the roughest seas, worst roads and wildest rivers you can throw at it. If that's not enough, the Prospector also sports accomodatng strap channels both over the top and underneath for super secure mounting like any true adventure box should have. For 2017 we now include ONE FREE BASKET on the Prospector.
The completely recessed and protected latches, drain plugs and handles are super protected from rough handling, they avoid stray fishing line, and allow us to offer a lifetime warranty.
Often that 'perfect' spot on your rig doesn't give you access to the drain plug. The Prospector defeats this problem - no longer do you have to wrestle the beast just to smash your hand into an impossibly small space. The Prospector comes with both a front and side no-lose drain plug, both fully recessed like our handles and EZCAM latches. Everything is protected and super functional.
Baskets don't sound exciting, and so it was time to twist it up. This ice chest can accomodate up to 4 tiered baskets for the ultimate in expedition organization. Drop the basket on to the lower lip, and load it up, later when it's time to reorganize just turn the basket 90 degrees and it fits into the top lip. Need a divider? The Prospector accomodates that, too. (One Basket is included with your purchase.)
- Front and side drain plug
- 3 lid latches and heavy contouring keeps the seal spot-on and resists warping
- 103 quart capacity, that's 12% bigger then a Yeti 110
- Weight: 39.5 lbs.
- Great fit for marine applications
- Fits the Aire 156 raft like money and just squeezes into a Aire143
- Great for offshore sport fishing casting or scouting water
- Outside: 18.56" H x 37.5" L x 21.25" W (at the widest point)
- Footprint at base: 36.98" L x 17.98" W
- Set your raft frame opening to 20" on center
- 37.5" long below lip
- 18.75" wide below lip
- 13" high from lip to center of cooler
- 13.75" high from lip to bottom of cooler end
- Interior height:13.7"
- Interior base: 13" W x 31" L
- Interior at top: 15.5" W x 32.25" L
- Huntsman High Density PU foam,
- Walls: 2.76 - 2.99" thick
- Lid: 3” thick
- Floor: Up to 2” thick
- Huntsman High Density PU foam : Alabama
- Polyethylene Shell: Thailand
- Seal: New Jersey
- Design: Flagstaff, Arizona
- Company: family owned and based in Flagstaff, Arizona. A 7000' high mountain town known for hunting, rafting, the Grand Canyon and a collection of great outdoorsey characters.
- Lifetime (or 1 year commercial use)
- Bear Certification: YES IGBC #5094
|View Cooler Sizing Chart|
i-Video Wildlife on 10/11/2016The Prospector 103 is an amazing well designed extended trip cooler. The sliding rack system is awesome for storing items that need to stay cold but also stay dry!
Scotton 9/15/2016Design is perfect for rafting or any other activity for that matter. I own 2 other $400+ coolers, they do not compare.